Sunday, March 1, 2009

potty update


Kate and Pappy-Thanks Pappy for letting us stay with you this weekend. We had a great time! We love you!

For anyone who may care...(probably mostly family!) I wanted to give you a potty update on Kate. Well, she wears undies now! All the time with the exception of bed...which has been unnesessary so far since she is always dry anyways. She hasn't gone in a diaper at night for a little over a week. She wakes me up once in the middle of the night to pee then right when she gets up in the morning she goes. She has had 3 NEAR accidents in the past 9 days. She catches herself and runs to the potty! I'm pretty surprised and impressed with the little girl! I hope she keeps it up!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm so impressed! She's such a smart little girl! Way to go Kate!

Erica said...

Way to go Kate! Come on over and teach Brooklyn your new skills ;)

The Moulton Family said...

I can't believe that!!! Amazing!! She must really hate the feeling of a dirty diaper!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys.I'm so proud of her and you too Jenn you work so hard with her and it shows.I'm so glad to have a little sister like you.And proud to be Kate's Aunt.I love you guys .Hope to see you soon

Mrs. S said...

That's so great! Way to go Kate. I wish M would take an interest, but she is firmly against it right now!