Thursday, March 5, 2009

The moment you've all been waiting for...

haha! you may not have known you were waiting for a moment...but here it is:

WE'RE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY!

That's right. I'm pregnant! Almost 15 weeks. I had an early ultrasound today and it made it so real. It was just amazing to see my little miracle weighing only 4 ounces moving and squirming all around already! I even felt it move already during the ultrasound.

In case you're wondering...I've been feeling pretty good. I've been REALLY tired but that's about it. I'm also getting too big too fast!! I made sure there was only one baby in there today! So that can't be my excuse!

I included this picture although I feel much bigger than it looks like I am here. I don't think the picture is very accurate!

13 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! Congratulations! Kate will be such a good big sister!!

beapinkal said...

Congratulations Jen! I knew it after i read the title of this post:) So fun! I'm excited for you.

Unknown said...

That is the moment I have been waiting for!!! HOw did you know??? :) I am so excited for you guys. That picture looks great. Congrats!!!

Katie Rod said...

Hooray! How fun. And pictures never do the pregnant belly justice (except when you are huge at the end, then the camera doesn't lie!).

Anonymous said...

I love the belly cant wait to see you

The Moulton Family said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am SOO happy for you guys! The Goettmans are sure expanding in California too! James, Mike and Eric last year... Have you been to Eric's sight lately? James and I made one too. We should email soon!

Andrea

Katie Rod said...

You have a tag on my blog. Check it out!!

Mrs. S said...

Hooray! Congratulations. I'm glad you feel pretty good. You will love having a new addition! I totally understand feeling like you're getting really big really fast. I felt the same way with my second baby. I remember asking the doctor if there were twins in there.

Leah Florence said...

Congrats!!! Hoe exciting, I can't wait to get all the updates!

Carolyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting!

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Congrats! Dave told me the other day...I'm so bad at checking blogs these days, totally into facebook though! SO if you need to tell me something important, there is where you'll find me!
When is your due date? Oh, by the way, we're having another one too! October 19th is the date for us. We are way excited!

Hufford Family said...

Oh Jenn! Congratulations! Your little girl is so big already. Hope all is well with your family. Take care and let us know how your pregnancy progresses. God Bless.