Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pregnant pictures

17 weeks...these 2 pictures were taken on the same day a couple hours apart but I think there's a huge difference between them. I couldn't tell which is more accurate so I posted them both. Maybe I'm somewhere in the middle. (Although if we're being honest, I might really be as big as the second one after I've eaten even one single thing!)
I'm at the point where it takes me half an hour to find something that fits me. My clothes are getting too tight and making me look big and fat but my maternity clothes are still way too big. So what I'm wearing makes a big difference in how big I look.



17 weeks with kate


Do you think there's a difference?

3 comments:

Erica said...

nope. no difference. as skinny as ever! :)

Unknown said...

You look adorable! And skinny! How are you feeling?

Sharon said...

Well I think you look good,and I think you might be carrying a girl if you look.you look the same as with Kate.But maybe just maybe there is a boy in there after all...lol