Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DAY 7- THE RETURN

Yes, day 7 of our binky-less house has taken a turn. I just simply couldn't take it anymore. I felt as if I'd given it enough time and things were not improving. Be disappointed in me if you must but it had to be done.

Her days at home were spent napping from 2:30-4:30...finally and her days at daycare were spent screaming from 12:30-2.

Here she has decided not to sleep but has made this "bed" out of a ironing board and cora's changing pad.

Yesterday she napped at 3:30...finally and today it was 3:00 with NO nap in sight.

The sad, sad crying was just too much for me.

So I think we'll try again later some other time. For now my sweet, sweet little girl is sound asleep sucking on that little binky that brings so much joy to her life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its ok to give it back to her ,she has to be happy and if nap time wasn't then that's not good

Cassi said...

A 2 year old definitely needs her nap! Just try again later, no biggie! Does she sleep in her crib or did you get that toddler bed?

beapinkal said...

i was the same with nursing Bence. I had days when i did not nursed him for hour but when he didn't sleep for days i just nursed him. Try again a couple of month later- she might be ready then. If not it is ok too... she is still young. You're an amazing mommy:)