Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween party






Saturday night was our ward Halloween party. It was lots of fun! Kate looked very cute in her Piglet costume. That was until she started rockin' out in her Led Zeppelin onsie! That completed our hippie family! That's when the party started.

I had lots of fun with my good friends Stefanie, Megan, and Bea. Here are some cute pics of us and our cute babies! I've made some really good friends here that I sure am going to miss when we move.



9 comments:

Allison said...

So dang cute!!!

Unknown said...

We are going to miss you too!
I thought you guys looked so cool... baby Kate can pull any look off!

Mrs. S said...

It is going to be so hard to say goodbye! I love looking at those pictures! They really make me smile!

beapinkal said...

I don't want you to move away! I'll miss you. I know we didn't really hang out that much but still. It was always fun to chat with you. Kate is so cute on these pics.

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Jen, I have to say that Kate looks much more happy as the rockin' baby! Those are the cutest pics ever! She's soo happy!
I guess you're on your way to PA today...best of luck! Enjoy being with your family!
We'll miss you!

Unknown said...

I miss you already! Thanks for your sweet comment (this comment doesn't have to do with your post either..)I like that picture too (the one you complimented), those were our engagement pictures. Ahhh... those were the days.

Mrs. S said...

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Erica said...

So I have been trying to get a hold of you since you left but you must not be getting good reception or something in Pittsburgh. So...if you read your blog give me a call. I want to chat and see how the trip was and how good old PA is treating you. Talk to you soon!

Kristyn said...

So how's the Pe-ay? I heard it is BEAUTIFUL this time of year! I want to hera how your guys' move went. Come on, it's not like you have a million boxes to unpack or anything.