Well...we are officially living in Pennsylvania! I have had a million things to do and haven't even had time to blog! But now we are pretty much settled in to my brother's house (Thanks Justin!) The plane ride went good and Dustin's drive went good. Kate and I were both pretty sick (If you saw me the day before I left you know what I mean!) I feel terrible that I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone. Luckily there was an extra seat on the plane so I didn't have to hold Kate the whole time. Now we are both feeling better. Pennsylvania is beautiful this time of the year. The trees are so pretty and colorful. Our families are so excited that we're home. And of course, they think Kate is just adorable. If you thought Kate was spoiled before...just wait! I left my camera at Dustin's parents house so I don't have it to post pics but my brother has taken a few...more to come! Keep posted!
Steeler's game; Kate is really excited! Here she is in her cheerleading uniform (Thanks Andrea!) with her favorite Uncle Justin



Kate loves her new high chair


Kate's push-ups

Kate doing Pittsburgh right with her mullet

4 comments:
She already looks so much bigger and different! Oh gosh, I miss having you guys around! SHe looks like she is sitting up really well too!!!!
Gotta love that mullet! Kate looks adorable in her Steeler's uniform. A little Sophia :) And those push-ups...so funny! We are SO excited to see you guys in a few weeks :)
Kate is so cute on these pictures. I sent you an email- did you get it? I waite for your random:)
I am glad that you made it safe. and that kate looks good in anything!
Post a Comment