Friday, November 16, 2007

Here are some new pics of Kate. I finally got my camera back so new pictures galore! Plus, Kate and Dustin are both napping so I have lots of time! I love living with my brother because I always have someone around to hang out with! But this also means I don't have as much time to blog :( We are loving living here. Dustin starts a new job for the holidays on Monday. I might sub for a month, too for some extra money on the days Dustin doesn't work. It's so nice having family around. Dustin and I have taken advantage of this several times now and have gone out without Kate. We are going on a date tonight as a matter of fact...well probably a double date with Justin and Melissa which is also lots of fun. I need to take some pictures of all of us and of the pretty scenery.(I just love taking pictures of Kate all the time!) The leaves are very pretty around here! I'll post more pics soon!

Kate enjoying a cracker



Kate with her cousin Leslee


Kate with her cousin Sara


Kate with her Aunt Sharon


I love Kate's profile


Kate's new cheesy smile.


Kate is trying on a Steeler's future cheerleader hat at the store. I thought she looked really cute!

2 comments:

Erica said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you in just a couple of days!!!

Mrs. S said...

She's so beautiful. I think of her every time madelyn goes "ba ba ba"...