I've been tagged by my friend Bea. So here are 7 random, probably not so interesting things about myself.
1. I hate to be interrupted. If you interrupt me while I'm talking, I probably won't repeat myself. Although...I do have a tendency to interrupt people myself so perhaps it's unfair of me. I should work on that...
2. I love to shop. I don't necessarily have to buy anything but I just love to shop. It's actually euphoric for me. I get a bit of a high from it.
3. I've always liked going to church. As soon as I could drive, I would drive to different churches by myself each week to find one I liked! Some kids like to party, others like to go to church!!
4. I don't have any talents. I'm okay at everything I do...great at nothing I do.
5. I've injured myself a number of times over the years. I've had a broken collar bone, broken arm, broken ankle, sprained ankle twice, and staples in my head.
6. I used to eat butter by the stick. My brother and I used to sneak downstairs after my mom went to bed and eat butter out of the fridge! Yummy?!?
7. Dustin and I are high school sweethearts. We met when he was in 9th grade and I was in 10th in biology class. We started dating when he was in 11th grade and I was a senior... that all started with our high school prom. We dated all through my college, I waited for him while he was on a mission for our church, and then we got married when he got home. We've been together for 7 1/2 years with many more to come!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The video of you all was pretty funny, especially of course with Kate. That butter thing was nasty =) And, there is at least one thing I know that you are really great at - which is being a mom to Kate...Sarah (Mitchell's)
Post a Comment