Sunday, November 25, 2007

"Mom, you're going to do WHAAAATTTT??"


"I'm worried about this idea..."


"Why are you touching me?"


"Owwww that hurt!!! What in the world was that?!?"


"NOOOOOO not again!"


"Yeah, you're right Mom, I do look beautiful with MY EARS PIERCED!"

Erica and I decided to get our babies' ears pierced yesterday. They were such big girls. They just cried for a minute then they were okay! And they look adorable!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks so cute

Anonymous said...

she looks so cute

beapinkal said...

I love it! She is so cute. It was a good idea to do it. I'm also glad that you guys could see Erica and her family. Hey did you ever get my email?

Cassi said...

You are crazy! I don't think I could do it! It's like having to give him a shot...but it does look cute. She's lucky, my mom wouldn't let me get my ears peirced till I was 12.

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Sooo cute! I'm so glad that you decided to get her ears peirced, it's a must for baby girls! Way to go! :)