Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Kate's new favorite things




These are two of Kate's favorite new things to do: crawl and stand. She started pulling herself up to a stand about a week ago and will not stop! She even started having trouble napping because her crib is such a fun place to play now. She loves to play and is so much fun!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

She is getting so big! that is neat that she is developing so fast! SMART GIRL!

Cassi said...

Wow, is she into everything now? IS it more work? Cooper is still not even crawling yet. I think he's so heavy that it's hard for to lift himself. He rolls to everything though, so he's still getting around.

beapinkal said...

She is so cute and big. She's growing so fast. How are you guys doing? I miss you!

Anonymous said...

She's so big i can't wait to see her again. i hope she dont get hurt when she pulls herself up wait till she starts walking you'll be chasing her around.

Mrs. S said...

What a big girl!!! Where's the little baby we use to know!

Anonymous said...

She just keeps getting cuter! I'm glad you guys are enjoying pennsylvania. I was wondering if I could get your new mailing address? You can email me at carolynmurry@gmail.com, instead of publishing it on your blog! I don't know if you heard or not but I'm having a girl! Kate is sooo cute!

Erica said...

What a big girl! She is growing so fast!!! I wish Brooklyn would follow in her lead sometime soon :)