"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
5 comments:
Jen, those pictures are adorable!! Hope you guys have a good christmas in PA!
ADORABLE!!!
Jen, Kate is cuter then ever:) She is so pretty. Her eyes are my favorite, and her smile. I hope you guys are doing well. I miss you. Happy Holidays!
she looks so cute all dressed up i can't wait to see her again.
i love you guys. merry christmas and happy holidays.
cute pictures, where'd you get them done?!
P.S. our blog went private, so e-mail me so I can put you on the invite list!
kristinknies@gmail.com
Post a Comment