So, we have some
BIG news from the Goettman family...We are moving to Pennsylvania! Yes, it is true. Dustin has dropped his classes at BYU and is transferring to a school in PA...for a variety of reasons. So in just over a month (very soon!) we will say goodbye to Provo and BYU FOREVER! This news isn't 100% official..but about 90%. We are still working out the details. I realized throughout this decision that I actually like living here more than I thought. I feel like I'm going to miss it. I've made some really good friends here. Dustin on the other hand couldn't be more excited! Kate will love to see her family all the time! And just cause she is so darn cute, I added some pictures of Kate along with this news.


8 comments:
Hey, your hair looks cute! And that is big news! I can only assume it had to do w/ the fact that he had x amount of years left in school. I hope he was able to find a program that he'll be able to finish quicker! And how exciting! I have mixed emotions when I think about moving too - who would have thought we would like it so much here?!
And is 5 buck going to be lost w/o him? I doubt it will be recipricated.
Taitor!!!
Just kidding! I guess being closer to family would be nice for you, and hopefully it will speed up Dustin's school plans. I can say I hope I never have to move from Utah, since all my family is here and frankly I think it's the best place on earth! But enough about me! Good luck! Let us know if you need any help moving!
I have to say I think I am more excited than anyone! Now we can visit each other often!!! Oh, and I love your new haircut. Now we look like twinners. And, is Kate in a Halloween costume. She looks so adorable - as always! See you in a month :) !!!
I love your hair!!! How exciting on the move! Being close to family is the only way to be! I live a few house from my parents and love every minute of it!!! Once you have kids it's time to be close to family again. How fun! Good luck!
sooo, I still haven't even looked for the lady bug halloween costume, I really need to, or will you even be here to use it?
Also, I'm thinking that you should sign up to do Scentsy in PA! You'd probably be the one and only Scentsy consultant in your area! I made like $250 dollars my first month (and only did two parties) and then I made over $1,000 my second month! I'm addicted to it, it's so fun, but of course, no pressure! :)
What??? We need to talk! I'll be calling you!
Hey Jen - I had a great weekend staying with you, Dustin & Kate!, although we were out of the house much. You guys were the best hosts! I was just looking through your photos of Kate and I realized that I forgot to show you how to use the Hmong baby carry thing - I don't even know what to call it. So, next time I'm in town, which should be before you leave for PA, I'll try and remember to show you. Take care for now!
Post a Comment