Monday, October 15, 2007


Just wanted to give a quick family update. We are definitely moving to PA on November 1st. We are getting really excited! We are going to be staying with my brother until we find a place. I realized I haven't lived in the same town as him since we graduated high school in 2000. So I'm really looking forward to staying with him and his wife. Kate is doing great. She is getting pretty close to sitting up by herself and crawling. She scoots around by pushing herself up on her toes. If she sees something she wants...the remote control, paper or boxes, she will get to it! We are heading into night #5 of trying to get Kate to sleep straight through until after 6 AM. It isn't getting easier to listen to her cry and unfortunately our house is too small to not hear her but hopefully it will end soon. We don't have any cute pics of the family out somewhere...since we really don't go anywhere. But here we are on Sunday hanging out at home!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Why are you moving? I thought you guys had 3 years of school left? And I have no advice for crying kids and you would be the one to testify. You probably heard Luke many nights crying through the wall. Eventually he gave it up. Luckily I didn't give up. However, he was a little older and my mother in law says her kids never slept through the night until she stopped nursing. Just a thought. I still go for it though.

Erica said...

looking cute guys. that's a good pic of the three of you. we miss you and can't wait to see you next month.

Mrs. S said...

I READ YOUR BLOG!!! I think I spend so much time making sure mine is up to date that I forget to check others! If you want to add my nursing cover blog, its modestmommies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hi friend, thanks for commenting on my blog. I think I am getting the hang of this. I really like your picture. Are you excited? you are moving so soon!

beapinkal said...

Hey my friend:) I read your blog this morning and YES I can see the new colors:) I love Kate-she is just so cute! Thank you for coming over last night. It meant a lot to me.It was fun! And ok...I'll add more comments on you blog.:)