Kate will find her way across the floor in no time if there is something she wants. Here she is trying to get her toy! Then she is very happy...she got it!
thanks so much for the card and pic. kate looks adorable. what a great idea. we are having the same dilemma with brooklyn and deciding whether we should get her ears pierced.tell me what you decide.
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
6 comments:
Jen - I would have to say that is crawling! Go Kate! She looks adorable. Yay! I am so happy for her!
She looks great! I can't believe she is so big!!!
What a smile! I have to agree with Erica... definitely crawling ;)
Hey Jen!
Here's my website address:
http://katieanddannyholley.spaces.live.com
And here's my new mailing address too, just in case:
590 N 300 W #1
Mapleton, UT 84664
And email address:
katierau@yahoo.com
There now you can't not stay in touch!
I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep updated! Good luck with the move!
Love,
Katie
Wow what a cute little girl. I love how she's smiling.Cute pics so keep posting:)
thanks so much for the card and pic. kate looks adorable. what a great idea. we are having the same dilemma with brooklyn and deciding whether we should get her ears pierced.tell me what you decide.
Post a Comment