Sunday we had a Steelers party/going away party for us at our friend Dave & Andrea's house. Kate loved playing with the other babies! We are really going to miss our friends here when we move to PA.
So cute! It is fun getting together for the games! This time was extra special since it was our going away party for you and Dustin. Too bad the Steelers lost...better luck next time! I will be excited to see you all again in December!
The game parties have sure gotten smaller huh? I've seen the other party pics and this party was a nice and quite one for sure!!! Glsd you guys have so much fun watching football or at least pretending to while the husbands watch and the girls talk!!!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
3 comments:
we watched it all by ourselves. i have to say we miss those days!
So cute! It is fun getting together for the games! This time was extra special since it was our going away party for you and Dustin. Too bad the Steelers lost...better luck next time! I will be excited to see you all again in December!
The game parties have sure gotten smaller huh? I've seen the other party pics and this party was a nice and quite one for sure!!! Glsd you guys have so much fun watching football or at least pretending to while the husbands watch and the girls talk!!!
Post a Comment