Monday, February 8, 2010

An Update at Last

It's been a little while...here's why:
1. I have a sassy little 2 year old

2. I also have a super happy 5 month old

3. That would be enough but lets add my bow "business"

You can check us out at http://www.facebook.com/tootsiewootsiebows
and http://www.etsy.com/shop/tootsiewootsiebows
4. And don't forget Facebook...I spend WAY too much time on there!!

5. (and Farmville!)

Okay so with that said I guess I should update you!!


Kate is doing good. Sassy as ever one minute and the sweetest girl I've ever met the next. I'm guessing she's right on target for a 2 and a half year old! She doesn't take naps anymore...which leads to my lack of free time for things like blogging. It's insane how much she loves her little brother. She is still completely obsessed with him. I'm pretty sure this girl is 2 going on 13. She's hard to keep up with :)


Jack is still probably one of the best babies ever created! (I guess I could be biased!) He is over all his troubles and doing great! He's formula fed now and happy as ever. He's eating rice and oatmeal cereal, bananas, peas and avocados. That chunker loves his food! I just can't get enough of that boy or his chubby little cheeks!
(When the heck did he get big enough to stand and play in a walker?!?)



I'm doing great selling my bows. My friend Sarah and I get quite a few sales from our Facebook fan page. We set up an Etsy shop too and have had a couple sales there. And we do craft shows, vendor shows and this weekend we're going to be at an arts festival and business expo! It's lots of fun!! She has a 3 year old that is friends with Kate so every other week or so we usually have a "bow day" where we make bows and the girls play together all afternoon! And we eat pizza and drink coke zero!! It's too fun!




Too cute, huh? (Plus Dustin dressed them in matching outfits while I was at a craft show! I came home to them dressed alike. It was so cute!)

Well this month long update is pretty long...so let's skip to more pictures!


I'm pretty sure this boy is going to sit up before he rolls over! When I lay him down he just puts his head down and lays there!! He was watching Diego with Kate this morning :)


Jack and Uncle Justin were reading manly car magazines together!


More fun pics from this past month:










3 comments:

Sharon said...

I love all the fun pics and I just love the 1 where they are dressed alike and where Jack is reading with Uncle Justin,and we will not leave out Kate and her moves bowling.Love you guys

leslee said...

they are getting so big. i miss u all. i love all the pics.
love you all.

Darren & Kenna said...

Just adorable! Great to hear what you've been up to lately.