Thursday, February 25, 2010

No matter how many times I move this blanket from his face (yes, nice Nana from Target, I do take it off his face!) it always ends up back there!


(I don't know why he's not wearing any pants...it seems every time he's home with Dustin...he doesn't get his pants back on after a diaper change!)

6 comments:

Cassi said...

Carter was and is the exact same way (and he has survived until now ;-) nana from target) And funny about the no pants thing, Caleb absolutely hates putting Carters pants back on so Carter is usually pantless as well. :-) Didn't know pants were that hard to get on!

Katie Rod said...

hahaha...Yes, I have noticed that my husband also has a hard time remembering to put pants back on kids' behinds. Maybe he figures he will just have to take them off again in a few hours, so why not save themselves some extra work?? Not sure about that one.

And Caleb would do the same thing with his blanket! I always worried about him, but he always found a little air hole in there somewhere. Such a cute picture, though.

Erica said...

that is so funny because it's the same way with justin - not the blanket but the pants. they are always strewn about on the floor. it is however a cute little bootie to chase after however!

Alys said...

That's funny. Harrison always pulls the blanket to his mouth and covers his face in the process.

Sharon said...

Leslee used to hide under all the covers too and scared us when she was little doing it and I dont think they grow out if it cause at almost 18 she still does it.

EatRunWorkPlay said...

WOW, I can tell that he still is super handsome, even with his face covered! It always freaks me out when I find my kids under the blankets, so far, they've been fine though. I love seeing his chubby legs too! Chubby babes are the best!