The Goettman fam brother and sister Daddy and son Mommy and daughter Kate (notice her name she spelled in the background!) Jack Big sister/Little brother
its really cute just how much kate loves her baby brother. im suprised she reacted so well when he was born but she does really good. i cant wait to see jack and kate again.
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
3 comments:
love all the pics very cute
You have the cutest kids ever...next to mine of course! :)
its really cute just how much kate loves her baby brother. im suprised she reacted so well when he was born but she does really good. i cant wait to see jack and kate again.
Post a Comment