HOORAY!!! I know how much effort (and tears!) it takes on your part to get babies to sleep through the night, so congrats. We are currently working on that, so we'll let you know how it goes in, oh, 5 or so months from now. :) And that's pretty impressive for him to sit up at 5 months. What a cutie!!!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
3 comments:
HOORAY!!! I know how much effort (and tears!) it takes on your part to get babies to sleep through the night, so congrats. We are currently working on that, so we'll let you know how it goes in, oh, 5 or so months from now. :) And that's pretty impressive for him to sit up at 5 months. What a cutie!!!
wow thats really good Jen I'm so happy for you
yay for jack but an even bigger YAY for mommy! enjoy your new found sleep - send some my way!!!
Post a Comment