Thursday, April 16, 2009

prego pic

I'm halfway there! I feel great! I find out baby boy or baby girl next thursday. I'll be sure to keep you posted!
20 weeks with baby #2


just for your comparison pleasure: 19 weeks with kate

4 comments:

Katie Rod said...

Hooray! You look great. And good luck with the ultrasound coming up...that's always an exciting appointment. :)

Unknown said...

uh hello! YOu look AMAZING! I mean it's verging on the famous Hollywood women who have babies, and your like, "Where did they carry the baby?!" I am so excited to know what you are going to have. Any predictions?

Katie said...

You look great! Nice and tiny for 20 weeks! Can't wait to find out what it is!!

Mrs. S said...

ou look amazing. 20 weeks is such a cute tummy time. It's 40 weeks when you're the size of a house that it starts to not feel cute! :) Just kidding, you'll always be cute!