Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kate's 2nd b-day party

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!


She had a cupcake for breakfast on her birthday!!

Kate had lots of fun at her birthday party. She's been waiting for this day for weeks. She's been waking up talking about it for weeks now. She screams "Kate's birthday coming next week!!!" for weeks now! I think it was all she dreamed of and more. She had tons of fun!

We had about 30 people at our house and cooked out on the grill. It all seemed really hectic to me but I guess it went over well. I barely even saw Kate during the party. She was so busy!



Kate and Pap


Kate's pinata, birthday cake and enjoying some new presents.




She LOVES her new swimming pool!


Kate's princess dress up

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love the princess dress! Happy late birthday Kate! What a cute 2 year old!

Sharon said...

The party was loads of fun and you did a great job with everything,and thanks for teaching me a new dish to make.I Love you!!