Friday, May 1, 2009

It was Kate's turn to say the dinner prayer. (most impressive is that this isn't rehearsed at all) Make sure your volume is turned up...it's kinda quiet.


Narration: thank you for this day, thank you for ate, thank you for food, thank you for family, thank you for family, thank you for this day...

5 comments:

Katie said...

Adorable! I love that she told you to close your eyes! What a smartie!

Cassi said...

Geez Jen, close your eyes for prayer! I love it! Coop's starting to do the same thing and we just can't get enough.

Kristyn said...

Sooooo darling. You guys must be the best parents - seriously, that was really good!

I love your little Kate. And your party looked like so much fun!

Sharon said...

ok I left a comment when you was at the mall does that count.....lol

Katie Rod said...

hahahaha...you forgot the "close your eyes, Mommy" part. How cute. I am amazed a two year old can sit still long enough to say a prayer!