Monday, April 20, 2009

The next american idol

This girl loves to sing. She has even written 2 originals: the du-be (pronounced doo-bee) song and the ba-be song. She requests that I sing them to her before bed each night!

Anyways...if you are interested please enjoy the next 3 videos of kate doing what she loves to do best.



I am a Child of God-(a church song for those not familiar) I can't believe how much kids learn. We sing this before bed most nights but I didn't know she knew it. She just started singing it by herself this weekend.


4 comments:

Cassi said...

The girl's got perfect pitch. what a cutie!

Erica said...

Very impressive. As soon as Brooklyn heard Kate she said, I am a Child of God. We sing that one too but she's nowhere close to singing the whole thing like that! She is oh so cute :)

Katie said...

She's too cute! And smart! You may have a little performer on your hands! :)

Carolyn said...

She's so cute! What an awesome little singer!