
(notice her eyes...she was just beginning to get pink eye here)
I mean that title literally at times and sarcastically at times. This girl is a trip.
"no boots, mommy." "no ponytail, mommy."(accompanied by lots of crying) "Kate blue sweater, mommy." (no matter the time of day, on top of jammies or not) "no, no mommy. Kate do it."
These are just some of the wonderful things my not even 2 year old tells me just about daily. She knows EXACTLY what she wants and makes that perfectly clear! She's quite the independent little girl. Until she needs help that is. Then all I hear over and over is "help mommy. mommy help. help kate mommy." you get the point. until I start actually helping her, because then all I hear is "no, no mommy. Kate help."
She's been saying some funny things though that I've been writing down. I'll share:
"Here mommy, a special treat." (bringing me a plate with a toy cookie on it)
"Kate's bread, right? Yeah." (answering her own question at dinner one night)
"What else you got?" (after opening an Easter present from Grandma)
"Ohhhh look what I got!"
"Hey, hey you take a nap! Listen to me." (talking to her babies)
"no happy no more. I sad. (while in the middle of crying)
And some Easter fun!


4 comments:
She is so funny! I love hearing what comes out of little mouths! I can't believe she is almost 2 already!!
Ha ha! We will have a little two year old on our hands soon, too. Caleb LOVES to say "No!" to everything. I am just waiting to hear "yes!" one of these days...
Well she is getting to that age.But this is the fun age.
I love how she tells her babies to take naps. So cute. And Q loves to answer his own questions too, so funny.
Post a Comment