AHHHHHHHH!!!! Boys are so much fun! Perfect little addition to your family. I'll bet your little girl will be a wonderful big sister!! The down side is that now you have to buy a lot of new stuff...wait...is that a down side or an upside?
Oh yay! I was secretly hoping for a boy for you guys! You will love having a boy. I was a little unsure when I found out C was a boy but now I couldn't be happier. He is so fun and such an amazing gift from God. All our prayers for a happy duration of the pregnancy!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
7 comments:
How fun to have a little boy now!! Congrats! Enjoy shopping for boy stuff!
AHHHHHHHH!!!! Boys are so much fun! Perfect little addition to your family. I'll bet your little girl will be a wonderful big sister!! The down side is that now you have to buy a lot of new stuff...wait...is that a down side or an upside?
Oh yay! I was secretly hoping for a boy for you guys! You will love having a boy. I was a little unsure when I found out C was a boy but now I couldn't be happier. He is so fun and such an amazing gift from God. All our prayers for a happy duration of the pregnancy!
hooray! little boys are so fun.
Congrats for having a boy. They are so fun! I'm excited for you!
I love those outfits! Your boy is going to be so hip and cool:) Congrats! So fun to have one of each.
Hooray! How cute. Kate will be the best big sister!!!
Post a Comment