I was just putting Kate to bed...which went something like this: jammies on get nigh night and binky pick out and read 3 books sing 3 songs then I ask Kate what song she wants to sing next and she says "bed now"
Well okay if that's what you want! So she's sleeping soundly and I'm happy!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
3 comments:
that is the cutest pic I have seen yet
this picture is really cute. im loving the hat its cute on her.
Quite the mature little independent girl you've got there!!! If Quincey did that I think I would check his temperature!! ;)
Post a Comment