My best friend Erica got me thinking about all the great times we had together in Utah. We were pregnant neighbors and friends... due 3 weeks apart. Well we were friends first, then became neighbors, then pregnant neighbors! We went through everything together while we were pregnant...she was due first so she would experience it first then tell me all about what I had to look foward to! It was so fun to live next door to each other for those first few weeks we had our babies. But, sadly (excitedly for them) they graduated and moved when Kate was just a few weeks old. We miss them lots! Now that we live in Pennsylvania we are just 6 hours away from eachother. Hopefully we'll keep in touch and be friends for a long time! I miss you Erica!
Brooklyn, 3 weeks old; Kate, 6 hours old and 7-8 months old


Dustin made us this cake when we found out we were pregnant! (notice the pink frosting?!? He must have known something we didn't!)

5-6 months pregnant

Brooklyn, 5 weeks old; Kate, 2 weeks old

Goettmans and Jones' May 2007

Erica & Jen, Baby Brooklyn & Baby Kate
1 comment:
Thank you so much for that blog. I have been missing having best friends like you guys here in Midland and then I read your blog and was so touched. You completely made my day. I couldn't be happier. We miss you guys. I love where we're at now but I miss those times and wish we could rewind a little sometime! Hopefully you can come visit this summer or sooner ;)
Post a Comment