Hi guys! Kate is soo adorable and BIG! I'm happy to hear that you are settled in your new home and that all is well. Sounds like the town is similar to Dave's home town - I love smaller towns!
Yay! Finally in your own place. I bet that feels great! Coop still does his army crawl which keeps him from pulling himself up on things, which in turn keeps him from standing...but he gets around!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
5 comments:
Hi guys! Kate is soo adorable and BIG! I'm happy to hear that you are settled in your new home and that all is well. Sounds like the town is similar to Dave's home town - I love smaller towns!
shes getting so big! I miss seeing all her expressions. Its hard to believe that just a little bit ago our babies were learning to sit.
Yay! Finally in your own place. I bet that feels great! Coop still does his army crawl which keeps him from pulling himself up on things, which in turn keeps him from standing...but he gets around!
she is definitely growing so fast! it's neat that you got all of those moments on video.
Just the cutest!!! Can't wait to see you again. Talking on the phone just doesn't cut it sometimes :)
Post a Comment