Kate with her Great-Grandmother. She sure loves going to visit her! This is after Kate and I got back from a short walk in the cold snowy weather. She's not looking too thrilled about it.
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
3 comments:
So cute! It snowed like 8 inches last night so I couldn't even find the sidewalks if I did want to go on a walk! You are one brave mamma :)
Kate looks so cute all bundled up! Its so hard to get a decent walk in this cold weather...Spring will be a nice break!
Hey you guys! Kate is just cuter and cuter. No kidding with the weather- here in Provo is still cold too. We're ready for spring!
Post a Comment