Monday, January 7, 2008

Kate is growing like crazy! She just gets bigger every day. The most exciting part lately is that she is now officially sleeping through the night. And when I say through the night...I mean through the night! She goes to bed at 8:30 and wakes up at 8:30 without interruption. It is just wonderful! She is quickly walking along all the furniture and moves from one piece of furniture to another. She loves to stand up and not hold on, too! She's starting to get careless,though. She is over confident and just goes without stopping...often hitting her head. She doesn't seem to mind though. She just gets back up and tries again. Now (right now even while I'm blogging) she is opening cupboards and drawers to see what's in them. We are getting ready to move to Slippery Rock so Dustin can finish school. We're moving in this week. I don't know what I'll do until we get the internet...NO blogging!!!


Look at those cheeks!


Kate giving Pappy Jack hugs!

3 comments:

Cassi said...

That jacket she is wearing where you are holding her is sooooooo adorable! Did you get that for her?

Erica said...

What a cutie! So stylish as well. I wanted that dress and coat for Brooklyn :)

Mrs. S said...

She's so big!!!! I can't believe it!