How exciting! I knew we would be seeing a blog of her walking soon! Coop still has to develop some major muscles to lift his 23 pound body of the ground ;-)
I can't believe she is walking! She is pretty advanced I would say...considering Nick isn't walking yet! He'll stand there for a minute and then just launch towards me! LOL Congrats!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
5 comments:
what a big girl! i'm so proud of her. i can't wait to see her again :)
How exciting! I knew we would be seeing a blog of her walking soon! Coop still has to develop some major muscles to lift his 23 pound body of the ground ;-)
I can't believe she is walking! She is pretty advanced I would say...considering Nick isn't walking yet! He'll stand there for a minute and then just launch towards me! LOL
Congrats!
sure do miss you guys! Kate sure is growing fast!!! and so skilled to walk so early.
I can't believe it! Little Kate is walking!
Post a Comment