Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's been a crazy couple of weeks. I barely know where to start.





Moving stinks. I could start there! We still have a stack of boxes and totes in a corner of the living room. My goal is to get rid of them by the end of the week. Wish me luck!!

Kate and Dustin both got sick over the past few weeks. Stomach flu sick. Jack seemed to have a touch of it but it never came on full force. And so far (i'm knocking on wood right now!) I have not gotten it. Thank goodness. I can't keep all this ("all this" meaning my life) going if I'm sick on the couch!

We went to Kennywood Amusement Park on Tuesday. Dustin was really sick and couldn't go but we already had plans and tickets to go with his family on Tuesday so we went and he stayed home. It was fun. We missed him, though. Kate loved it. She was even tall enough for some of the big rides this year. She said she liked them a little bit but was not going to go on them again :)







We went to Settler's Cabin wave pool yesterday. It was a last minute decision to do something fun instead of sit around and I'm glad we did. Nothing too exciting but fun to be out and splashing in the water. Dustin's next youngest brother and his wife just moved home from Utah and are staying with Dustin's parents until they get a place in Erie where he's going to Med school. So we've been able to hang out with them lots lately. It's so much fun and they love the kids. Makes my job easier, too!!





Jack is getting so big. He's crawling, standing, walking around the furniture, climbing up the stairs, and getting into everything he can. You can't take your eyes off that boy for a second! I speak from experience because I did the other day and he crawled up 5 steps and fell down them. Poor little guy. He's okay though and the baby gate has been installed :)



Kate is also a monster, lately. She's being really, really naughty. She tells me "no" over and over right to my face, screams, argues with absolutely everything I say and throws things when she gets mad and doesn't get her way. It's driving me completely crazy. I've tried handling it how parenting magazines say to and I've tried "other things..." but neither being nice nor being mean is doing a dang thing. She's just gonna do what she wants to do when she wants to do it and that's just it. UGGG...It's wearing me out.



I know this post isn't too interesting...but hopefully now that you're all caught up we'll get back to "normal."

1 comment:

Sharon said...

love all the pics of the kids they are getting so big