Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kate's writings

Kate has been practicing writing her name. Now she's moved on to Jack's name, mom and dad. Here are 2 pictures she made with all our names and pictures of us.

This one is a family picture of the 4 of us, plus Uncle Justin. You can also pick out the names Kate, Jack (the one above her name), mom and dad.


Kate, Jack, mom, dad and a picture of a happy face


Her "A's" are like H's and her C's are backwards...but I think she's doing pretty good!!

3 comments:

Cassi said...

coop does his A's like H's too! I love it. It makes me happy to see them learning...probably the teacher in me being so proud! :-)

Jessica said...

Jack also does his "A" and "C" the same.

Don't you just love to watch them write, I think its adorable!

EatRunWorkPlay said...

That is WAY impressive! Nick doesn't even know the alphabet! Good teaching! :)