1. We moved last week. It's kicking my butt. Moving with 2 kids is NOT fun!! It's our 8th move in 6 years and I've had it!! Hopefully we'll be here for Dustin's last 2 years of school. Our next move better be more permanent!!
Some of our moving crew.

2. Also last week, Jack learned how to crawl, pull himself up, walk along the furniture, clap, and he got his first tooth! Whew...that's a lot!!


See my new tooth?!?!
3. Well...that's actually it. But trust me, that's enough!
When I come up for air, I'll be back!
This is what I feel like doing, too!!



4 comments:
well that is alot and I'm glad your all moved in.Just take ur time unpacking its not going anywhere.
Love you guys and miss you
That is really busy! Moving totally blows! I am NOT looking forward to the process!
I hope you guys enjoy your new place!
What? He grew up waaay too fast. That's like a few months of work in just one week!! I guess he'll be running before you know it. And good luck with unpacking, sorting, tossing, cleaning and all the FUN stuff that goes with moving. And moving with kids is a whole other animal.
They are so cute! What a week. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment