Saturday, August 8, 2009

37 weeks

(We think our camera is broken. The flash isn't working at all. I accidently didn't take it off of Kate the other day and I think she may have dropped it.)

37 weeks with kate


I had an ultrasound this week to check the growth of the baby. One of my doctor's thought I was measuring too small. The baby is looking good though and growing just right. He wouldn't give us a good face shot since his head is down so low but it was still really fun to see the ultrasound.

I'm definitely in baby mode. I think about him pretty much all the time now! I hit up some yard sales this weekend and scored big with baby clothes. It was lots of fun!!

3 more weeks to go! It won't be long now!

4 comments:

Erica said...

You could have the baby while we are there! I'm gonna try and get your labor going - walking, etc. :)

We're free all weekend so anytime Thur, Fri, or Sat we'd love to hang out!!!

Can't wait - missin our best buddies!!!

EatRunWorkPlay said...

You're almost there! You look great too! Good luck in the next couple weeks!

Unknown said...

any time now!!! Glad everything seems to be fine! Maiya measured small too, but was 7 pounds 8 ounces.

Sharon said...

I can't believe its just about time it gone so fast well to us anyway...love you