Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bassinet


Okay baby boy, we're ready!! Look at this cute new bassinet we got! Dustin set it up for me while I was grocery shopping last night.

It's gonna be a little crowded in our bedroom but its all good. We are still trying to get things situated from the move but once we do I think we'll have a little more room.

However with Kate sleeping on our bedroom floor (the only way this girl will sleep these days ) and the baby in our room, too, it will just be one big happy family room!

By the way...did I mention how dang hot it is here? And how tough that is on a very pregnant lady? :)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

The bassinet is really cute! Good luck on the upcoming delivery!! I hope all goes well!

Wendy Austin said...

Hi, Jenn,

Your phone isn't working, so I might stop by this week to see how you are...HOT, I know! But did you have your baby yet? Stephanie and I may drop in on you tomorrow or the next day. Dan is leaving Friday (me too, but I'm returning on Sun.), so this week is hectic, but I still wanted to see how you are.