We went out on our friends' boat last weekend. Kate loved jumping off the boat. It was super hot that day so it felt great to be on the water. It's been entirely too hot lately! I can't even take it!
Move back here! We've had such a mild summer this year! I hate the heat so this has been fabulous to me...we had a nice long, cool spring, a very very short hot period, and now it's already cooling off again...feels like fall already. I love it!
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
2 comments:
Move back here! We've had such a mild summer this year! I hate the heat so this has been fabulous to me...we had a nice long, cool spring, a very very short hot period, and now it's already cooling off again...feels like fall already. I love it!
We wish we were there to go boating with you. Looks like too much fun!!!
Post a Comment