It's another ABC video...but this is from last wednesday just a week after the first ABC video. I was impressed at how much better she got!
Kate was really sick all last week. So I didn't even leave the house all week long. Here she fell asleep on the couch one day. (It turned into an ear infection for anyone who cares. So she's on an antibiotic now and doing much better.)

Kate's surprised face

We had Christmas this past weekend with my sister. This is the Valentine's dress and elmo toy my niece got for Kate.

I'm sporting my niece's new boots to see if they are the look for me. Sexy?? I decided not!

Snuggles with Daddy

Kate loving her Dora "tunnel" (as she calls her tent) And sleeping in there with her babies


Somehow we got Kate excited to go back out in the snow. She's getting all ready here. She actually liked going down the hill once we were moving but she was still really scared.
Jumping on the trampoline with Uncle Phil
We had a Steelers' party at our house 2 weeks ago and when they scored the last touchdown to win the game Dustin jumped out in the snow face first in excitement! What a nut.


2 comments:
I am SO impressed with Kate's ABC's! She is so smart. jack can only get as far as G and then it turns into "la la la." Oh and I love the scary face!
What are you the skinniest, and hottest mama, or what!??? You look good! Please tell me it was the oreo diet, than there is hope for me :)
Post a Comment