Kate's new guitar...she loves to be like her Daddy.

Kate's favorite toy: her baby and stroller. She screamed when she opened it and has been wheeling it around ever since. (And notice the Elmo slippers!)

A family picture with all of our Christmas jammies. Santa brought them to us on Christmas Eve. Pictured: Justin, Melissa, my dad, me, Dustin

Seriously the prettiest little girl I know!

We had a nice visit from our friends Justin and Erica! Here's Kate and her BFF Brooklyn.


This is what I get when I ask Kate to pose for a picture these days!


5 comments:
Lexie has that same polka dotted dress but hers is brown with pink dots. Looks like you guys had a good Christmas...it's so fun with a little one around, huh? I love the pic of Katie in her fancy dress! What a cutie!
she is so pretty! Love her dress, and her guitar. you guys seem to be doin' good.
It must be the age thing because we got coop a mini rolly backpack and he absolutely loves to push it around too. It was by far his favorite present! Doesn't it just make you so happy when you see how happy it makes them to play with their new toys? It's so satisfying to me!
I can't believe how grown up she is! Seriously, whe I opened your blog I saw her picture and thought "Who's that little girl? Holy cow, KATE!"
I love her black and gold dress, especially with the purse! So cute! She's getting so big!
Post a Comment