I knew you guys would be having a shin-dig! I bet you are super excited! When I found out who was in it, I immmediately thought of you. I'll be routing for the Steelers just for you :-D
OK, so the Stealers won! I was sure you would be extra excited about that. I hope all is going well for you. Cindy and I are retiring the end of this year and then who knows...I think she said something about just being a trophy wife while I work doing something else...hey it works for me. Send me your email...mine - mitch@mitchpratt.com
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
5 comments:
I knew you guys would be having a shin-dig! I bet you are super excited! When I found out who was in it, I immmediately thought of you. I'll be routing for the Steelers just for you :-D
Hey Jen,
Do you remember we used to visit teach a girl named Emily (I think) and her husband's name was Brady? Can you remember their last name?
Kate is so adorable! (Here's our blog:ourhappybunch.blogspot.com)
Kristen
OK, so the Stealers won! I was sure you would be extra excited about that. I hope all is going well for you. Cindy and I are retiring the end of this year and then who knows...I think she said something about just being a trophy wife while I work doing something else...hey it works for me. Send me your email...mine - mitch@mitchpratt.com
Later...Mitch
I totally thought of y'all when the Steelers won! =) I still remember that pumpkin y'all carved for Halloween. It was a good game.
Yes I paid $7 to download the book from the website.
Post a Comment