Sunday, February 8, 2009


So my sister yelled at me for never blogging so here goes.

Some new tidbits of my life:
*I watch a lot of tv at night. Each night is filled with great tv shows: the bachelor, american idol, ugly betty and lots of house hunters and property virgins.

*Working part time has really de-stressed my life. I never feel like thank goodness it's friday. I usually even forget it's friday!

*I need some fun and excitement in my life. I don't have many (any?) friends and feel like it's about time to get some. It's starting to get me down.

*I want to start working out. I'm going to go to the gym on campus here with my friend Monique (yes I said it...a friend. She's the mom of the baby I watch.) I'll keep you posted about if that actually happens and how that goes. I'm pretty anxious about it though, so I think it'll actually go down.

*I love Kate so much lately (as always, of course!) I don't want to jinx us by saying this but she is so good lately. She's so sweet and polite and is REALLY funny. She is silly and laughing pretty much from the time she wakes up till the time she goes to bed. I think me working part time really helps. She seems to have de-stressed as well!

*Kate can now recognize and name the letters M, K, D, P, Q, B, E, T, Y, O and the number 5

Anyways..enough of that. Here are some pictures and videos from lately.

As you may know, Kate loves to dance. Check out some of her new dance moves. Don't mind the binky in the one video. It's probably one of the only times I've ever seen her in a picture or video with that silly thing.




Super Bowl party pics

Dustin and his brothers and Dad after the big WIN. They were jumping around in the snow.

Cheering after a touchdown with Aunt Melissa and Pappy.

Kate, Pappy, her cheesy smile and her hotdog.


Kate before church today...right before the dance party.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog its so cute.Can't wait to see her again

Katie Rod said...

Wow. Love those dance moves. She is getting so big!

Unknown said...

Something that has helped me to meet people is the Moms club. They have a lot of activities, even at night (mom's night outs) and family days on Saturdays, etc. Pretty sure they have a chapter in your area. Here is the website.

www.momsclub.com

Anonymous said...

I love they way she's dancing when she's wearing the blue dress. She HAS to teach me how to do that. Hope you guys are doing great. Talk to you soon.

Melissa