Saturday, January 10, 2009

ABC's

I missed the beginning (her best known part!) but Kate loves to sing her ABC's.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is my american idol! :) what a cutie.

Carolyn said...

What a little smartie! So cute!

Katie said...

Thanks...I got a hold of a nursing cover made by another company that I want to give to my sister-in-law, but the part the holds the top open bent and wouldn't stay open anymore, so I took it out and want to replace it but I can't figure out what it is that she uses in there or where to get it. So I was hoping she could tell me what she uses and where she gets it. I so wish we lived closer so that our girls could play together! They'd probably get along great...I can just see them hitting and spitting at each other. :) He he.