Tuesday, October 7, 2008

random picture sampler

Being a working woman and mother is testing my ability to do many things at once! So blogging gets pushed to the back! Here are some random pictures I've taken over the last few weeks.

We went to a high school football game with Dustin's family. It was lots of fun and Kate had a blast. She loved pointing to the field and saying "foofall!" She didn't even mind the cold or rain!



Kate loves her family. Here she is with her pappys and her Uncle Justin. She learned how to say Justin this week and while we were at his house she would walk around looking for him yelling "Justin, Justin!"




Kate on her new potty chair!

7 comments:

beapinkal said...

I love her hair. So cute! are you guys ever come back to Utah for visit someone? It would be fun to see you guys.

Jessica said...

I love the potty chair, where did you get it? And your bathroom looks so white and clean. Our bathroom is the most hideous mustard and no matter how much I clean it still looks gross.

Katie said...

Reading while on the potty! That's awesome!! She is such a cute, grown-up girl!

Katie Rod said...

I love that she is reading on the potty. What a cute picture!

Mrs. S said...

I love the pictures of Kate. She really is a little girl now, no longer that sweet little baby trying to sit up in my living room! Miss you guys!

PAL said...

What a cute little "go getter" on her potty! We have the same one! We sure miss you guys but are glad you are doing well. i know how busy life is especially now that you are working too. Hang in there, it gets better! We send you are love!

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Kate gets cuter, and cuter!