Monday, October 27, 2008

Does it get any cuter than this??

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I believe not!

Mrs. S said...

She is precious! I'm glad the hair tips helped. I got them from a mom I know, so consider it passing on the knowledge!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
Your little girl is adorable. Last time I saw her she was only a few months old. Well, sorry I lost touch with you, but I wanted to let you know that Darren and I got married August 23rd in the San Diego temple. He got a job with the govt. and they placed him in San Diego, so that's where we live. We're very happy, and it's a lot of fun to be married. We just had a small wedding right after Darren got home from a 4 month academy and then after the wedding he started work about 2 days later. It was very fast, so we only had about 10 people there. But I loved it was a wonderful wedding day. I wouldnt change it. We are having a reception in Utah in Jan. to celebrate, so I was going to send you an invite if you send me your address. My email is still kenna_judd@yahoo.com I didn't realize you moved back home, so I'm sad you can't come, but I still love to send you an invite. I appreciate your friendship. I'm so glad we got to work together for a year. I've been really busy trying to collect addresses and plan the wedding dinner, but I'd love to call you after the receptions over, and catch up. If you send me your phone #, too, that'd be great. Love ya