
She is my good friend Monique's new little baby. She is one month old. She is adorable and sleeps all the time. Kate can't get enough of this cute little girl.
Here she is giving her hugs and kisses.


She likes to give her pillows, books, and toys. The cutest thing ever was when Cora started crying and Kate looked at me and said "uh oh, binky" and went and got Cora's binky and gave it to her. Then she found a stuffed animal lamb and gave it to her too. It was so cute. She's not even around babies much so it was just an instinct. She is getting ready to be a big sister someday! Well in January I will be going part time at the daycare and babysitting baby Cora 2 days a week. I'm so excited to not have to send Kate to daycare 5 days a week! (Although Kate is now in my room full-time. Which is either good or bad...we'll see in time! I love her being there so I can spend time with her but it's stressful since she's a little moody at times and I don't want her to be the naughty kid in class!) Anyways...yeaaaa for blessings. What a blessing it is to have the opportunity to work and take care of Kate at the same time! And I'm so excited to be able to help out a friend too.
On a random note...
Some of my friends are starting to get rid of their child's binky...mine has decided that one binky is just not enough!


4 comments:
Isn't it funny how they LOVE babies even though they are still pretty much babies themselves!? Love the double binkie! I got lucky and Lexie hasn't taken one since she was about 5 or 6 months old. But, eventually we will have to wean her off of her thumb and that'll be even harder because I can't take it away or snip the end off.
Love the picture of the double binkies. I'm scared for the day when I'll have to take away the binky...I don't think it will be a pretty sight. Kate is a cutie!
Kate is a superstar, Jen!! WOW she is a doll. And she talks up a storm, too! Emmi still mostly says 'yaaaaaaaaH" and nods her head in the direction of the thing she wants. Pretty funny, but I love when babies start trying out words :) Hooray for the day care stuff working out! You sound like you're doing great!
Hey Jen! I found your blog from Briton's. How are you doing? Your little girl is so cute. =)
Post a Comment