Cute or just silly?? Kate insisted on wearing her hat on Sunday because Daddy put his hat on. My brother said she looked silly and made me take it off her!!


This poor girl was so tired tonight that she fell asleep on the kitchen floor while I was making dinner. I would have NEVER thought that was possible.
4 comments:
Wow, she must have been completely wasted! I can't even fathom that happening in our house. I guess probably because extreme tiredness usually means extreme crankiness. :)
REally? On the floor? Coop would cry and cry until I picked him up rather than fall asleep on the floor. Count yourself lucky!
That is amazing. And how funny in your last post about Kate hitting the girl over the head a million times - that totally sounds like my son!! Seriously, the aggression is so bad sometimes! But we're working on it too. I'm so glad work is going better for you. And how lucky to have it all work so nicely with you being right there w/ her all day?!
I just got caught up on your blog, I hope things are going well with teaching!!! I know several moms who are doing that at a gym day care as well. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment