Monday, September 8, 2008

Where is my baby?? This adorable little girl is definitely not a baby anymore! Her hair is getting so long and is always in her face so we're trying the ponytail!


Things are going better at the daycare. Kate doesn't always cry when I drop her off and she doesn't have her binky stuffed in her mouth all day long anymore. She's even started eating their food and sleeping for an hour and a half...it's a start. I'm not loving my job but I know this will really help our family so I'm gonna stick it out and hope it gets better. It's a tough job for just above minimum wage. Anyways...if Kate's happy we can all be happy.

Kate is getting ready for football season. Go Steelers!!

5 comments:

Katie Rod said...

That helmet looks good on her! But, it's Cowboys country down here.

Jessica said...

Oh heavens Kate is super cute. It is crazy how one minute they are tiny and totally reliable on you and the next they are getting into everything and makin gyou laugh.
I know what you mean about dropping kids off. I am juggling school with Jack and it's hard but it's life, so best of luck.

Unknown said...

I'm glad she is doing better at daycare. She looks adorable in both of those pictures.

The Moulton Family said...

Hey, Jen!!! I've been trying to track you down!! I hope you guys are doing well. Check out my blog at moulton-madness.blogspot.com

Cute little girl!!! She has changed so much. She looks like you, Jen!

Ashley (moulton that is...from snow springs)

Katie said...

Jen, she is turning into such a beautiful, grown-up little girl!! Isn't it crazy to see the baby in them disappear!? Love the football helmet pic and I'm glad that the daycare is going better!