Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Calling all Utahns...

So I was cleaning out my wallet today and I found 2 very exciting things: punch cards for Cafe Rio and Costa Vida!! I know that all of us that have moved from Utah seriously miss those 2 restaurants! Just finding them made my mouth water for a shredded chicken burrito with rice and black beans smothered in mild sauce! Or a salad with crispy tortillas and their Ranch dressing...mmmm... Anyway...I didn't want to throw them away since I thought someone might really want them. The Cafe Rio card has 8 punches and Costa Vida has 5! You could be well on your way to a free meal! I will send them to the first person to respond to this!! Please let me know if you want them before I throw them away.

7 comments:

Cassi said...

oooo! I'm first! I would love the costa vida one! We don't really go to cafe rio so some other lucky fella can have that one. Kate is getting big!

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish so bad that I was still in Utah. How dare you remind me of the chicken salad I've been deprived of for the last nine months. Can't they open that place up somewhere else?!?

Carolyn said...

We'd love to have the Cafe Rio one! You're so great to think of those of us that are still back here in Utah. In case you forgot we're apartment 7. Thanks a ton!!

Unknown said...

ooo! can i have the cafe rio one? They are my favorite of the trend. and you are my favorite of the Pennsylvanians!!!

Carolyn said...

okay, I just saw that megan posted the same time as I did. Send it to them!!

Jennifer said...

We have some lucky winners!! Congrats Cassi! Megan and Carolyn...you'll have to fight for it, I guess! Sorry Justin! I would love them to open them up around here too! Carolyn-I'm so glad you responded! I was wanting to get a hold of you. Can I have your email address? Or I can give you mine if you don't want to put it on here. I'll get those right in the mail!!

Carolyn said...

my email is carolynmurry@gmail.com. Just to give you an update I'm now 33 weeks, times ticking away! I can't beleive how fast it's gone!