Hooray for Kate! I saw that in your first video you had a toy that she could stand and play with, how do you like it? I think Coop would really like it since he prefers to stand and play but I wanted to get some feedback first before I spent the $30. We miss you guys! I thought of calling you tonight but it was too late your time. I'll try and call saturday so it doesn't eat up either of our minutes ;-)
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." ~Maureen Hawkins
I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 little cuties! They keep me quite busy! But I'll keep you updated on our life so you can enjoy this wonderful journey with us!
4 comments:
Hooray for Kate! I saw that in your first video you had a toy that she could stand and play with, how do you like it? I think Coop would really like it since he prefers to stand and play but I wanted to get some feedback first before I spent the $30. We miss you guys! I thought of calling you tonight but it was too late your time. I'll try and call saturday so it doesn't eat up either of our minutes ;-)
So cute! I resent you an invite to our blog (I think I might have typed in your email wrong before)
SO DANG CUTE!!!
Wow! She's so cute! Can't wait to see her!
love,
Nadine
Post a Comment