


Kate is trying really hard to lift my makeup case...notice the strained look on her face. She loves to pick up everything and anything (my purse, a pillow, her little chair, an old pizza box...) and carry it around the house.

Kate fell while we were shopping at American Eagle and got a boo boo. I tried to brush it off as to not baby her in the store only to find out she was actually bleeding. Don't worry, it has already healed up nicely.

Kate is happy to rock her Led Zeppelin shirt while Dustin was watching her since I was at work. She really loves her Daddy! They have a great time together. (If you look closely you can see Kate's bottom teeth coming in!)


3 comments:
Oh, her first boo-boo! How sad! I hate those. It just makes my heart melt when they are actually hurt because they just don't understand why!
Kate crawling in the snow is so cute! Where are you working??
Did I miss you telling us all that you're working? Where? Is Dustin working and in school now? Sorry, I feel like a bad friend, I don't know any of that! Forgive me?!?
Post a Comment